‘What if there was no such thing as good or bad?’
In today’s Mindvalley Podcast we’re joined by one of the world’s leading experts in meditation, Emily Fletcher. The quality of our life is determined by the quality of our questions, and we’re about to discover some empowering answers to get us through this difficult time.
Listen out for:
- Is there any good or bad in this world ?
- The 3 universal truths according to the Vedas: Creation, Maintenance and Destruction.
- Is Destruction necessary to make way for Creativity.
- How to use your Pains and Fears as Teachers.
- How to lead your life through Creation, and not just ‘Maintenance’.
Like this episode?
Grab Vishen’s new book The Buddha And The Badass here – https://go.mindvalley.com/buddhabadass
Apply for the Ziva scholarship mentioned in this podcast. https://zivamed.typeform.com/to/O4XRCB Emily Fletcher is also a Mindvalley Author! Watch Emily’s free Masterclass where she’ll be taking the woo-woo out of meditation and showing you how to use it to improve your business and personal life – https://go.mindvalley.com/MWord
Grab your copy of Stress Less, Accomplish More here – https://www.amazon.com/Stress-Less-Accomplish-More-Extraordinary/dp/0062747509
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!