‘Plant medicine is going to explode in the next few years.’
In this special podcast, we’re joined by Mindvalley founder Vishen Lakhiani and globally celebrated ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul’ author Jack Canfield to explore Plant medicine. They share some fascinating stories about their Ayahuasca experiences.
Get strapped in…it’s going to be an epic, if not bumpy, ride!
So why is the famed plant medicine deemed as an illegal drug right now? And what can you expect to experience if you take the plunge?
Listen out for:
- Vishen’s first Ayahuasca Experience and why it wasn’t remarkable.
- Vishen’s second Ayahuasca Experience & how the universe communicated with him…
- The 3 questions you can ask when you are in Ayahuasca.
- The 7 day Ayahuasca retreat at Rhythmia where you can have a transformational experience.
- The Humorous Conversation between Jack and his Soul.
- Why is the famed plant medicine deemed as an illegal drug in some countries? And where can you have the experience yourself?
Like this episode?
Mentions: Want to learn more about Altered States of Mind ? Join Vishen on this FREE masterclass where he shares tips on How to access Altered States of Mind for profound creativity and intuitive guidance – https://go.mindvalley.com/AlteredStates
To purchase your top quality CBD oil, go to https://camillaorganics.com/
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!