Are you listening to your ideas? This questions may sound strange but this was how Zumba became the household-name brand it is today. And the speaker sharing this story on Mindvalley’s A-Fest stage is Jeffrey Perlman, former CMO of Zumba. Jeffrey will explain how we can discover our true legacy and harness the power of inevitability in three strategies. “Zumba was inevitable. It was more real in our heads than the real world.” — Jeffrey Perlman Highlights from the episode:
- Jeffrey opens the stage with his truth; introducing, “Gonzalo.”
- He tells the story of how Zumba started from being the joke of the fitness industry to the mega-brand it is today
- Jeffrey explains the continuum between consciousness and matter, and why you need to listen to it carefully
- He shares the three stages of stepping into the inevitability of your billion dollar ideas
- He offers a simple advice on finding inspiration from business models and having one for your business
- Jeffrey drives the point home with his closing on how you have to honor your vision, mission, and billion dollar ideas
Influencers or businesses mentioned in the episode:
- Beto Perez
- Inc. Magazine
Here’s one key takeaway from the talk for you to leave with, “If you have a moment of inspiration, a vision, something that feels right to you in the world… it has already started.” — Jeffrey Perlman Here at Mindvalley, we’re committed to more than just personal growth. We’re determined to push humanity forward by empowering our audience, like yourself, to unleash your fullest potential, to be extraordinary, by using the most powerful tool of all — education. Mindvalley’s A-Fest is an event pool of inspiring talks from incredible change-makers just like Dave, Marisa, and Sonia. If you’d like to learn more about Mindvalley’s A-Fest, visit our website at afest.com and apply to become part of our curated community and attend incredible events dedicated to personal transformation. *** The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring to you the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world’s most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work. Learn to turn extraordinary performance into effortless habits in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_thof
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!