“The most important question in the world is “Who?””
You can’t get anywhere alone. Author and entrepreneur Keith Ferrazzi believe we really need each other for our own pursuit of happiness, personal development, and the growth of our businesses. In this podcast, you’ll learn why ‘great businesses require radical interdependency’, and how to employ that concept in your company, allowing you to connect deeply to the people involved in it.
Listen out for:
- The Most Important Question In The World.
- Keith’s personal leadership/parenting anecdote.
- Your Relationship Action Plan.
- The definition of co-elevation.
- Click here to learn how to master authentic networking with Keith Ferrazzi 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/networking
- Subscribe to “Mindvalley All Access” to have access to 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!