“Help your children understand that there is always something under their control and always something out of their control.”
Now more than ever, kids need to feel understood and empowered by their parents. With social media being an inevitable part of their lives, they’ll probably experience insecurities, worries, and anxious thoughts from an early age. Clinical Psychologist Dr. Shefali and award-winning entrepreneur Renee Jain are here to help parents navigate such overwhelming issues.
Listen out for:
- The only two ways you can get your kid open up.
- The mindset shift parents need to make to help their children.
- Physical symptoms of stress and anxiety in kids.
- The Movie Theater Technique.
- How to face your child’s imaginary fears.
- Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- To grab your own copy of Dr. Shefali Tsabary’s book “Superpowered”, click here 👉 https://getsuperpowered.com/
- Subscribe to “Mindvalley All Access” to have access to 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!