“If you can find a way to keep doing what you need to do in 2020, you’re gonna be untouchable forever.”
2020 has been a tough year for all of us. A year that none of us expected. But, you can always find the silver lining in any crisis. New York Times best-selling author, Rachel Hollis, is here to help us navigate the unforeseen.
Listen out for:
- How Rachel bounced back from her divorce.
- The key to getting through hard seasons.
- The importance of taking a stand for celebrities.
- Rachel’s personal growth practices.
- Get your own copy of Rachel’s new book here 👉 https://thehollisco.com/pages/didnt-see-that-coming
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!