‘Like all good sex, conscious intimacy starts with a LOT of foreplay’
Clinical Psychologist and critically acclaimed author Dr. Shefali believes that introducing intimacy in a marriage or even in the most casual relationship comes at a price. It requires a lot more introspection than you could ever have imagined. You can’t find it hidden in a Kamasutra book. Get prepared for a stark, spiritual awakening in love, relationships, marriage and parenting.
*This episode is from a stage talk at our Mindvalley Live event in LA.
Listen out for:
- What the greatest orgasmic pleasure possible is – how to have the best sex life ever.
- Which of your core needs were probably NOT met as a child, and how you project this pain into your relationship.
- The problem with ‘falling in love’ without exploring spiritual growth and your true self.
- The twin-beggar syndrome.
- The real reason you may have a fear of intimacy.
Like this episode?
Craving for more of Dr. Shefali’s talks? Watch herFREE Masterclass with Vishen Lakhiani – https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_cpm
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!