The Biggest Thing We’re Missing to Create True Alignment in Our Lives
In this strategic episode, Cameron Herold shares some of the secrets of how he built two $100 million companies by the age of 35. Considered one of the most successful businessmen of the last decade, he reveals the key to his success: Vivid Vision. It’s the 3D world we can literally step into by creating a roadmap to keep our whole team on track. Entrepreneurs and aspiring business owners – this is not one you’ll want to miss!
“If everyone can see what I see, they’ll help me make it come true.
But if nobody can see, they’re guessing.”
Vivid Vision is a simple yet powerful process that most aspiring business owners are missing, yet it results speak for themselves. Tune in as Vishen and the man heralded as “the best speaker [who] hits grand slams” discuss the top business strategies for success.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The 5 F’s and how this shapes our Vivid Vision
- Why we need to Create Visions 3 Years Forward, and the danger of having them for 5 or 10 years
- Cameron’s Personal BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal)
- The 4 Things that Successful Business Owners can Take Care Of to Eliminate the Need for a Customer Service Department
- The Step by Step process to create a Vivid Vision
- How a VV differs from OKRs
- Why successful business people often only talk in the future
- The difference between a Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Core Purpose, and Vivid Vision, and why the first three will never be enough to truly align a company
- The #1 Reason Why so many Companies Fail
- Why our grandmothers are the smartest people in the business world
Don’t waste another day – listen to this episode to learn the steps to create true alignment in your business and your life.
Resources and Mentions:
- Verne Harnish – Rockefeller Habit
- Jino Richman – Traction
- Jim Collins – Good to Great
- John Doerr – Measure What Matters
- Ben Horowitz – The Hard Thing about Hard Things
- Elon Musk
- Bill Gates
If you want to learn more about spirituality and personal mastery watch this free masterclass with Vishen Lakhiani: https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_mqaa
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!