“The disease is not COVID-19, the disease is our human ignorance.”
Our experience with COVID-19 can be an oasis of lessons for us. The question is: Are we willing to listen and learn? Our parenting and living have been challenged and we are being asked to rise up to it. This episode is going to delve into the many lessons we can actualize upon in order to heal ourselves and our future generations. Clinical Psychologist, Dr. Shefali will help us find the best way to cope with this situation as parents.
Listen out for:
- What the Pandemic has taught us.
- The essential ingredient for transformation.
- How to best cope with COVID as parents.
- Our Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- To grab your own copy of Dr. Shefali Tsabary’s book “The Conscious Parent”, click here 👉 https://drshefali.com/the-conscious-parent/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!