On March 11, 2020, people all over the world were thrust into a new reality when the coronavirus was declared a global pandemic. It was as if the globe had ground to a halt as businesses closed, schools shuttered, and stay-at-home orders emptied city streets. Thousands of lives have been lost; all lives have been changed.
Over the past two months, despite these uncertain and unprecedented circumstances, there have been shining examples of goodness and triumphs of the human spirit solidifying the fact that we as a species are both adaptable and resilient. Scientists around the globe have aligned their focus to find solutions to this challenge of historic proportions, and groundbreaking discoveries have been made. Everyday, we continue to make progress in quelling the impact of this virus and protecting our loved ones at risk.
Unfortunately, much of the COVID-19 news comes to us clouded by the business of mass media which built momentum selling us a narrative of fear.
In this episode, Tony goes on a journey to uncover the truth about coronavirus with a 7-person panel of highly qualified researchers, an experienced epidemiologist, a Nobel Laureate, and M.D.s testing and treating patients on the frontlines. Together, they reveal the evidence-based research that has come to light and the emerging facts that you’re not hearing in the headlines that are absolutely crucial in shaping decisions about how to move forward.
This is one of the most important interviews that Tony has conducted in his 40+ year career. It reminds us to stand guard at the door of our mind, practice discernment when determining trustworthy sources, and think critically for ourselves in order to stay flexible and maintain the ability to pivot in light of new information – especially when lives depend on it.
Podcast panelists in this episode include:
- Dr. Michael Levitt, PhD, Nobel Prize – Chemistry; Professor of Structural Biology, Stanford University
- Dr. Eran Bendavid, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine, Stanford University
- Dr. Michael Roizen, M.D., Chief Wellness Officer Emeritus, Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Alan Preston, Sc.D, Former Professor of Epidemiology & Biostatistics, Texas A&M University
- Senator Scott Jensen, M.D., Family Physician; Senator (R-Minnesota)
- Dr. Dan Erickson, M.D., Co-Owner, Accelerated Urgent Care
- Dr. Artin Massihi, M.D., Co-Owner, Accelerated Urgent Care
- [00:00:00] Introduction from Tony Robbins
- [00:08:30] Interview with Dr. Michael Levitt
- [00:27:00] Interview with Senator Scott Jensen, M.D.
- [00:39:00] Interview with Dr. Eran Bendavid, M.D
- [00:49:30] Interview with Dr. Alan Preston, Sc.D
- [01:17:30] Interview with Dr. Michael Roizen, M.D.
- [01:38:00] Interview with Dr. Dan Erickson, M.D.
- [01:45:30] Interview with Dr. Artin Massihi, M.D.
- [01:55:25] Round-Robin discussion
- [02:34:20] Tony’s closing comments
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!