“When we forget to reflect, we lose the opportunity for real progress.”
Drawing on ancient wisdom and his own rich experiences in an ashram, Jay reveals how to overcome negative thoughts and habits to access the calm and purpose that lie within all of us. Jay will share some simple advice and exercises we can all apply to reduce stress, sharpen focus, improve relationships, identify our hidden abilities, increase self-discipline, and give the gifts we find in ourselves to the world.
Listen out for:
- 3 Questions that encapsulate the concept of Reflection.
- How pandemic changed Jay’s life.
- Our Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- Learn more about Jay Shetty and get your own copy of his book here 👉 https://jayshetty.me/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!